Silginat is a medium-viscosity, elastomeric A silicone that was specifically developed for alginate applications (such as anatomical and opposing jaw impressions). High precision, the long-term storage stability, and the possibility of repeat pouring make for even more efficient impressions. Clean, simple, and reliable application with the 5:1 Jumbo cartridge ensures standardized and hygienic processes.
- Opposing jaw impressions
- Orthodontic work
- Models for case studies
Preparation of temporary crowns and bridges
Fabrication of models for the construction of splints
Silginat provides users with a classic A silicone that was specifically developed for alginate applications and scores on several fronts.
- Anatomical impressions with Silginat are permanently stable when stored and can even be poured out multiple times
- Preparing several anatomical impressions at once is no longer necessary
- Alginate-like consistence and low tensile strength
- Thixotropic but still with high flowability
- Dimensionally stable with high recovery behavior
- Clean, simple, and reliable application with the 5:1 Jumbo cartridge for reproducible results as part of a quality management system
- Short intraoral setting time (90 seconds) for fast working processes
- Anatomical impression is prepared in just three minutes
- Shore A 45 for easy removal