Identium® combines the benefits of two established impression materials (A silicone and polyether) in perfect harmony. The innovative material class Vinylsiloxanether® is available in high, medium, and low viscosity with normal and fast setting variants for monophase and one-step impressions. This enables all essential impression techniques to be covered with a single material.
Identium® Light is highly recommended for:
Not available in all markets.
- Perfect flow even with residual moisture enables the preparation margins to be reliably reproduced along with even the narrowest of sulcus gaps.
- Thanks to the short intraoral setting time, there is no deformation during the setting phase.
- After just a total of 3 minutes and 30 seconds, the impression can be removed from the patient’s mouth (Identium® Light Fast).
More comfortable for user and patient
- The extra long intraoral working time of 80 seconds (Identium® Light) means that the material can be comfortably applied even with extensive prosthetic restorations.
- Neutral taste and smell; short intraoral setting time.