Visalys® CemCore is highly recommended for:
Not available in all markets.
2 in 1:
1 product, 2 indications
- For cementation of all restorations, even in the highly esthetic anterior region
- For core build-ups, also in difficult situations.
Permanently strong adhesive bond and reliable core build-up
- Despite the hydrophobicity required for a core build-up material, the unique Active-Connect-Technology (ACT) with the integrated phase-transfer catalyst ensures a permanently strong adhesive bond.
- Special network formers provide Visalys® CemCore with high stability for core build-ups while at the same time very good flowability when positioning the restoration.
- Visalys® CemCore is dual-curing, ensuring reliable curing even in sites with no light access.
- Core build-ups are problem free, even without matrices.
- Flows during cementation to form a thin layer under the restoration and any excess can be easily removed thanks to the fine control of the initial light curing.
- Visalys® CemCore has a higher radiopacity than enamel and dentin and is thus easily visible.
- And of course, free of bisphenol A.