Panasil® contact plus X-Light
Precise with no compromises, that’s what Panasil® stands for. The range includes the right product for all impression techniques and indications. Thanks to its impressive product properties and coordinated product combinations, impressions can even be taken in moist environments and still deliver exceptionally precise results. The Panasil® family is available in low, medium, and high viscosity precision impression materials as well as a kneadable material all based on A silicone.
Panasil® contact plus X-Light is highly recommended for:
Panasil® contact plus X-Light is recommended for:
Not available in all markets.
Flexible setting characteristics
- Flexible total working time of 30 to 120 seconds.
- Always the same short intraoral setting time of 2 minutes.
- Fast and easy to apply using all conventional dispensing guns such as Applyfix® 4 for impression materials.
Easy to work with
- Low viscosity and stable at the same time.
- Precise impressions.
- Dimensionally stable elastic recovery.