Panasil® initial contact Light
Precise with no compromises, that’s what Panasil® stands for. The range includes the right product for all impression techniques and indications. Thanks to its impressive product properties and coordinated product combinations, impressions can even be taken in moist environments and still deliver exceptionally precise results. The Panasil® family is available in low, medium, and high viscosity precision impression materials as well as a kneadable material all based on A silicone.
Panasil® initial contact Light is highly recommended for:
Panasil® initial contact Light is recommended for:
Not available in all markets.
- Flows optimally and, thanks to its exceptional initial hydrophilicity, also ensures reliability and precision in difficult oral situations.
- Dimensionally stable elastic recovery.
- Fast and easy to apply using all conventional dispensing guns such as Applyfix® 4 for impression materials.
Easy to work with
- Low viscosity and stable at the same time, practical working time, short intraoral setting time.
- Also available as fast-set material with 3 min. total setting time.